Dr. Alissa M. Shulman is a board certified plastic surgeon and her solo practice is located in Sarasota, Florida. For 11 years, she has taken an artist's approach, combining her background in fine art with her proficiency in plastic and reconstructive surgery to fully benefit all of her patients. This approach is particularly evident in the results she obtains in body contouring, liposuction, and post weight loss surgery, as well as breast reconstruction, reduction and augmentation. Confidence in knowing that your surgeon has reached the level of expertise which is intertwined with her educational achievement and her artistic talent. Everybody wants to feel healthy and confident, and that's exactly what they experience after visiting with Dr. Alissa M. Shulman at Sovereign Plastic Surgery.
Alissa M. Shulman, M.D., F. A. C. S.
Sovereign Plastic Surgery 1-941-366-5476
- Dr. Shulman is Chief of the Plastic Surgery Section at Sarasota Memorial Hospital.
- Dr. Shulman is a Member of Board of Censors' of Sarasota County Medical Society.
- Dr. Shulman was selected to represent Sarasota County Medical Society as a delegate for the 2012 Annual Florida Medical Association meeting in Boca Raton, Fl.
- She is actively involved with breast cancer support groups and a sponsor for "Making Strides Against Breast Cancer."
- More than 80% of our patients are referrals from other physicians, nurses, and patients.
- Both female and male patients are welcomed.
- The staff is dedicated to providing a personal touch that will leave everlasting impressions for years to come.
- Located next to Sarasota Memorial Hospital in the Medical Arts Building, 1st floor.
- We take most insurances for covered procedures.
- Care Credit payment plan option availble.
According to Dr. Shulman, a plastic surgeon combines medical and fine art education to sculpt artwork and patients' "I was an artist before I was a surgeon."
Website designed by: Bill Edwards of Sovereign Plastic Surgery; copyright 2009